Friday

A Blueprint for FastTRACK Success

R. Dean Aldridge - Senior Executive Coordinator
R. Dean Aldridge began with Shaklee in July 2009. Seven months later he began qualification for Executive Coordinator in the FastTRACK accelerated career path, a full 8 months ahead of schedule, and more than quadrupled his income with that time. "We needed to redesign our lives and come up with a blueprint for success that worked for us, where we could do well, feel good about it, and touch some lives along the way." I came from a lower, middle-class background and saw my parents struggle to make ends meet. Perhaps because of the way I grew up, I always had an entrepreneurial spirit. When I was in high school, I formed a DJ company with some friends, and we hired ourselves out for some parties in the area. But I was a pretty talented baseball player, and I thought baseball would be the ticket to the life I wanted. When I lost my athletic scholarship, however, I had to look for a new way to achieve my dreams.

By age 20 I was selling insurance and making a lot of money, but it was HARD work - I was always competing for the next auto or homeowners' policy. Then I moved to the corporate side and built several large sales teams, but I realized that I was stuck in Corporate America.

When we learned about Shaklee, we quickly discovered that Shaklee was special - special team, special company, special cause. My wife, who is a naturopathic physician, looked at the science and saw just how strong the Shaklee products were. We saw that Shaklee was the perfect mix. With Shaklee, we could help othersand earn a living along the way without cheating our family.

View Dean Aldridge Lifestyle Video

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click On the Picture to Visit My Website

2011 Product Guide

2011 Product Guide
Click on the Picture to View the Digital Version of the Product Guide.