Friday

How Can Shaklee Help Me If I'm Worried About Losing My Home to Foreclosure?

Homeowner: I'm about to lose my home to foreclosure. How can Shaklee help me?

Juli: I am not going to pretend that your situation is an easy one. The prospect of losing one's home can be daunting, to say the least. I'm sure there are untold worries going through your mind right now.

Homeowner: You're right. We not only fear losing our home, but the memories we've created here as a family are going to be bittersweet from now on. Plus, we don't know where we are going to live after this. 

Juli: Well, what if I told you that Shaklee can change all that? 

Homeowner: What do you mean?

Juli: With Shaklee, there is an opportunity to create an income that may prevent what you believe right now to be the inevitable. Would you mind watching a short presentation to explain to you what I mean?

Homeowner: Sure. But is it very long? I still have to help my kids with their homework tonight.

Juli: No. It's not long at all. here is the link: http://connect.shakleeuniversity.com/p49709217/. When you are done, email me at juli.k.becker@gmail.com to tell me if you'd like to get started.

Homeowner: Ok, no problem!

Have questions about this? Click here and ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Click On the Picture to Visit My Website

2011 Product Guide

2011 Product Guide
Click on the Picture to View the Digital Version of the Product Guide.